How to Update a DJI Phantom 4 Advanced Drone
Support.com Tech Pro Team
This Guided Path® was written and reviewed by Support.com’s Tech Pro team. With decades of experience, our Tech Pros are passionate about making technology work for you. We love feedback! Let us know what you think about this Guided Path® by rating it at the end.
- How to update the firmware on your DJI drone and remote control.
- The drone and remote control batteries to be fully charged.
- The provided USB cable.
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- The device specific app installed:
- DJI GO 4 app on a mobile device,
- DJI Assistant 2 on a computer.
1 Charge Batteries
- Plug the charger into a power outlet.
- Plug the remote control charging cable into the right side of the remote control.
- Plug the battery charging cable into the battery.
- If you have more than one battery, plug them all into the charging hub.
- You will see the battery indicator lights on the remote control and batteries scrolling until they will turn off meaning they are fully charged.